Making Everything Taste Delicious for your Baby
The problem we all face as a Parent!
As we all know, it is not very easy to make our baby eat everything especially the healthy and nutritious food. Many of us find it very difficult. Even if we try to make some delicious thing, they usually tend to waste it much more than what they actually consume. In order to solve this particular problem, how about if there is something which is healthy, could be played with, consumed and it makes everything delicious for the baby by putting in no extra work. You do not need to learn any new recipes and try it to make your baby eat enough. Most of the times these kinds of recipes do not work because they are not made similar to what they show and mostly they pretend that it tastes awesome and your baby will love it.
The Simple Solution
You cannot force babies to eat, they eat as they want. In order to make them eat in sufficient amount, we need to make it playful and an activity that they enjoy.
Ever thought? If there is something that is consumable i.e. the baby can eat, play while sitting idle and still fulfilling the energy requirements and you can also make the baby eat by using this which makes everything taste delicious?
That is why we came up with this idea and designed this very useful and practical Mould to make Consumable Flavoured Spoons for babies. You can use this mold to make –
- Chocolate Milk Spoons
- Strawberry Milk Spoons
- Cereal Milk Spoons
- Vanilla Milk Spoons
- Dry Fruits Powder Milk Spoons
. . .and much more. It just depends on your creativity and your baby’s taste.
Benefits of Chocolate Milk for Toddlers and Babies –
Many babies and toddlers don’t like plain milk. So, it is a good option to make the milk flavored with something like chocolate, strawberry or vanilla etc. According to a study in the April 2008 issue of the Journal of the American Dietetic Association found that children who drink flavored or plain milk consume more nutrients and have a lower or comparable body mass index (BMI) than children who don’t drink milk.
The chocolate milk spoons are a great option for the parents who want to add up milk to their kids’ diet. A cup of chocolate milk has the goodness of antioxidants from cocoa powder and sure a better alternative for commercially made, artificially flavored and preservative loaded chocolate milk.
Precautions while giving Chocolate milk spoons to babies or toddlers –
- Make sure to use good quality Cocoa powder to prepare the milk for molds.
- This is super healthy milk for your kids if you skip sweeteners, prefer giving this milk with no or less sugar if given regularly to your baby or toddler.
- You can offer this milk once in a while if adding sweetener.
Preparing the Chocolate Milk for Molds –
- Take 1.5 cups of milk, 2 teaspoons of unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla essence, 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon powder, 2-3 teaspoon of palm sugar or brown sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, take the cocoa powder, palm sugar, and cinnamon powder. Now take 1/4 cup of milk and mix the mixture in the milk. Mix it thoroughly, make sure there are no lumps.
- Take the remaining milk and add it to the mixture and mix it thoroughly.
- Heat the milk on low flame for some time, keep it at room temperature to bring it to the room temperature.
Fill the mold with chocolate milk that is freshly prepared and put it in the freezer. After few hours, when it gets solidified, take it out from the freezer. Peel off the mold and take the spoons that you just made for you baby. Let your kid enjoy it and By the way, you can enjoy it too sometimes.?
Hope you liked this little post. Please like, share and comment, just click on the social media links on the left side of your screen. Do not forget to check out our Shop page for the cutest stuff for you little one. You can check out the more helpful Blog post here.